learn to change your negative thought patterns through meditation & cognitive behavior therapy
7 Amazing Holistic Brain Benefits of Meditation
Stay Focused. Learning to sustain one's attention through mindfulness seems to improve the overall ability to focus and maintain awareness during everyday tasks. Meditation/Mindfulness is a Life changer and can be a Life saver.
Manage Anxiety and Depression
Boost Gray Matter
Avoid Colds and Flu
Private and group sessions are available starting at $40.
Meditation can be much easier than you think! Our 1 hr session can be Life changing/Life saving
Here are 20 scientifically proven benefits to meditation/Mindfulness ...
First & Foremost It boosts your health!
1. Increases immune function
2. Decreases pain
3. Decreases inflammation at the cellular level
It boosts your happiness.
4. Increases positive emotion
5. Decreases depression
6. Decreases anxiety
7. Decreases stress
It boosts your social life.
Think meditation is a solitary activity? It may be (unless you meditate in a group, which many do!), but it actually increases your sense of connection to others:
8. Increases social connection and emotional intelligence
9. Makes you more compassionate
10. Makes you feel less lonely
It boosts your self-control.
11. Improves your ability to regulate your emotions
12. Improves your ability to introspect, be the observer
It changes your brain (for the better).
13. Increases grey matter
14. Increases volume in areas related to emotion regulation, positive emotions, and self-control
15. Increases cortical thickness in areas related to paying attention
It improves your productivity
16. Increases your focus and attention
17. Improves your ability to multitask
18. Improves your memory
19. Improves your ability to be creative and think outside the box
It makes you wise(r).
20. It gives you perspective.
By observing your thoughts , you realize you don't have to be a slave to them.
Thoughts control emotions which control behaviors. Meditation is quite simply mental control, flipping bad thoughts to positive and get in touch with yourself, here in the present moment.
As a consequence, you'll feel more clear and see things with greater perspective. "The quality of our life depends on the quality of our thoughts," We can't control what happens on the outside but we do have a say over the quality of our mind. No matter what's going on, if your mind is OK, everything is OK. Right now.
It keeps you real..
Once you become the observer, and become aware of how Your thoughts effect you..
You start to own your stuff and become more authentic, maybe even humble. You realize the stories and soap operas your mind puts you through, and you gain some perspective on them. You realize most of us are caught up in a mind-drama, ego driven and become more compassionate towards others.